*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
2. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
3. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities, among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010.
4. Based on in vitro measurement of thickness profiles on unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2019.
5. Pitt W, Jack D, Zhao Y, Nelson J, Pruitt J. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011; 88(4):502-506.
6. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.