*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
2. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
3. Pérez-Gómez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
4. In a clinical trial to assess overall performance of DAILIES TOTAL1® for Astigmatism lenses where n=134 patients; Alcon data on file, 2021.
5. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.