*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
2. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
3. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
4. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
5. Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
6. Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
7. Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017. REF-05088.
8. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010. REF-00160.
9. Pitt W, Jack D, Zhao Y, Nelson J, Pruitt J. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011;88(4):502-506.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.