*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010. REF-00160.
2. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
3. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020. REF-09861
4. Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
5. Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
6. Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017. REF-05088.
7. In a clinical trial to assess overall performance of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=134 patients; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-13451
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.