*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
**OPTI-FREE Puremoist used for cleaning, disinfecting and storing, following package insert directions.
1. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
2. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
3. In a clinical study wherein patients (n=66) used AOSEPT® solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-11403.
4. In vitro analysis of lehfilcon A contact lenses outermost surface softness and correlation with water content; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-10933.
5. In vitro analysis of lens oxygen permeability, water content, and surface imaging; Alcon data on file 2021. REF-11404.
6. Shi X, Cantu-Crouch D, Sharma V, et al. Surface characterization of a silicone hydrogel contact lens having bioinspired 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer layer in hydrated state. Colloids Surf B: Biointerfaces. March 2021;199:111539.
7. Surface observations of lehfilcon A contact lens and human cornea using scanning transmissions electron microscopy; Alcon data on file, 2020: REF-11416.
8. Based on Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) imaging of corneas and contact lenses; Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-13990.
9. Ishihara K, Fukazawa K, Sharma V, Liang S, et al. Antifouling silicone hydrogel contact lenses with a bioinspired 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer surface. ACS Omega. 2021;6:7058-7067.
10. Surface property analysis of lehfilcon A lenses out of pack and after 30 days of wear; Alcon data on file, 2020: REF-11408.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.