*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
2. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
3. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
4. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
5. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
6. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010. REF-00160.
7. Pitt W, Jack D, Zhao Y, Nelson J, Pruitt J. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011; 88(4):502-506.
8. In a clinical study wherein patients (n=66) used AOSEPT® solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-11403.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.