TOTAL | Singapore
Total Global Sites
United States - English
Czech Republic - Czech
Australia - English
DAILIES TOTAL1™ Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
The first1,2 daily disposable lenses with nearly 100% water at the surface, so nothing touches the eye but a gentle cushion of moisture — for a lens that feels like nothing.3-5
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE TOTAL™ WATER LENS?
EXCEPTIONAL EYE COMFORT5
When it comes to lenses, ask yourself the only question that matters: do you feel your lenses? The future of lens technology is here. Using the latest innovation in Water Gradient contact lens material, experience ultimate comfort with DAILIES TOTAL1™ contact lenses.5
NOTHING TOUCHES THE EYE BUT A GENTLE CUSHION OF MOISTURE3,4
Almost 100% water at the surface of the lens, thanks to the unique Water Gradient material, so nothing touches your eye but a soft cushion of moisture.3,4
FOR WHITE, HEALTHY-LOOKING EYES6
DAILIES TOTAL1™ contact lenses have the highest breathability of any daily disposable contact lenses, which helps support white, healthy-looking eyes.6*
*Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D
NATURAL INGREDIENTS REDUCE DRYNESS7
Reduce contact lens-related dryness, thanks to the patented SmarTears™ Technology, which releases ingredients that are naturally occurring in your tears.7
- People who want exceptional eye comfort5
- Wearers who want all-day comfort
- People with nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Those who demand an ultimate comfort experience from their contact lenses
TRY THE CONTACT LENS THAT FEELS LIKE NOTHING5
You need to ensure that your hands are thoroughly washed and dried. Place the contact lens on your forefinger.
Pull down the lower lid with the middle or ring finger on the same hand, while using your other hand to hold the upper lid firmly open. Look directly at the contact lens or in a mirror, then place the lens directly on the centre of your eye.
After positioning the contact lens, slowly let go of the lower, then the upper eyelid. Blink, then the contact lens should be in place.
You can also hit play on our handy tutorial video, which explains how to easily apply and remove a pair of contact lenses.
It’s normal for your vision to change over time and over the decades. Please consult your eye care professional to have your eyes checked regularly. A yearly check-up is recommended.
Daily disposable contact lenses are developed to last from application in the morning until removal in the mid to late evening. We advise wearers to carefully follow the recommendations provided by your eye care professional.
There is no before or after care required. You simply apply them in the morning, then dispose of them in the evening.
*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
2. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
3. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
4. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
5. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
6. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010. REF-00160.
7. Pitt W, Jack D, Zhao Y, Nelson J, Pruitt J. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011; 88(4):502-506.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.