*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. In vitro analysis of lehfilcon A contact lenses outermost surface softness and correlation with water content; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-11404.
2. In vitro analysis of lens oxygen permeability, water content, and surface imaging; Alcon data on file 2021. REF-10933.
3. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
4. Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Supp 1):e14.
5. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
6. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
7. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020. REF-09861.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.