*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. In a clinical study wherein patients (n=66) used AOSEPT® solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-11403.
2. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
3. In a clinical trial to assess overall performance of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=134 patients; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-13451.
4. Based on a clinical trial where n=18; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-15340.
5. Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017. REF-05088.
6. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-05722.
7. Alcon data on file, 2021: REF-10933.
8. In vitro analysis of lehfilcon A contact lenses outermost surface softness and correlation with water content; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-10933.
9. In vitro analysis of lens oxygen permeability, water content, and surface imaging; Alcon data on file 2021. REF-11404.
10 Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Contact Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Suppl 1):e14.
11. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.