TOTAL | Singapore
Total Global Sites
United States - English
Czech Republic - Czech
Australia - English
Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
WHAT LENS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Consult your eye care professional to see which of these contact lenses is right for you.
DAILIES TOTAL1™ CONTACT LENSES
For those who want to experience superior breathability1, look no further. These contact lenses are convenient and luxuriously comfortable2.
DAILIES TOTAL1™ FOR ASTIGMATISM
For those with astigmatism, now you can enjoy exceptionally clear and stable vision3. Start your contact lens routine with with our daily disposable contact lenses for astigmatism.
DAILIES TOTAL1™ MULTIFOCAL
For those who need reading glasses, these contact lenses have you covered. Continue your contact lens routine with our daily disposable multifocal contact lenses4-6.
EXPERIENCE EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT WITH DAILIES TOTAL1™ CONTACT LENSES2,6,7.
*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
1. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010. REF-00160.
2. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
3. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020. REF-09861
4. Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
5. Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
6. Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017. REF-05088.
7. In a clinical trial to assess overall performance of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=134 patients; Alcon data on file, 2021. REF-13451
Consult your eye care professional for wear, care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.